Well, there is good news and bad news. The good news is that Andrew rolled over for the first time on Saturday! He had been working on it for a long time and finally succeeded. I'm sure it will be a while before that becomes a regular occurrence, though. I have also been feeding him a little bit of oatmeal cereal each day. He had been doing really well with it, until today when he gagged and threw up. I shouldn't get discouraged, but I do! Also, he has thrush which I assume he picked up in the church nursery. Ew! Maybe that's why he didn't do well with the oatmeal. I just don't know.
I went to a playgroup for the mom's club today. One of the reasons I joined this particular mom's club was because the website says that, " they understand that a family's decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice." Well, lets face it, there is no financial sacrifice going on with these ladies. God bless their hearts, they all have money. I'm supposed to have the playgroup at my house in a few weeks and I'm really not looking forward to it. I love my house, but my living room is the size of one of their bathrooms. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment